Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Twolves.

I am taking our international students to the Timberwolves on Saturday. Timberwolves vs. the New Jersey Nets... this will be a great game. Give them a taste of good ol' American Culture... Sports. After the game, we get to go down on the floor and have a group picture taken... So they will get a court's eye view... should be fun. The bonus is that the guy who set up the group tickets is comping me 2 lower level tickets for later this spring... so Jake and I are heading to a Twolves basketball game on February 23rd against the Phoenix Suns. For free. How cool is that. Can't wait. I think I am more excited for the game with Jake than the one with the international students... but oh well... both will be fun. It is Crunch's Birthday on February 23rd... so I think Jake will like that a lot. Should be good times!

Go Wolves!

9 Comments:

Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Yey for father-son bonding! Yey for basketball!

9:52 PM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

Didn't the TWolves go to the playoffs last year? Didn't they get beat by the Mavericks? I can't remember, but it seems like that happened. One more reason why you need to move here to Texas - A winning basketball team! haha.

For real though, it sounds like fun and Father/Son time is extremely important. My dad never took me to a single professional sports game, ever, and he rarely comes to the Mavs games now even though I can get him free tickets. So yes, that rocks that you are doing that. Man, I sound like I am always preaching at you lately. Sorry. You know I wouldn't say anything if I didn't love you like a brother that I've never met in person.

later dude.

8:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll admit it: when I saw "Twolves" I didn't know you were talking about the TimberWolves. I thought you were talking about wolves, and maybe there were two of them, and you cleverly combined the words for the title...

Yeah. Need coffee, apparently.

2:40 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

OR the movie Teen Wolf as in you and Jake were becoming TeenWolves, except it's been a while since you were a teen and well Jake has a bit to go

Have fun at the game(s)

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oooh! Have fun!!

3:27 PM

 
Blogger Charlyn said...

Crunch?

I thought you were talking about something like the Great Wolf Lodge water park. :) That would be fun!

Have fun at your game(s)!!

7:12 AM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

What? No new post for my reading pleasure? What gives?

11:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That will be so fun. Please post pics!

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Charlyn said...

Ben!!!!!!!! My Palm Trees and sunset are gone!! Where did they go?? Help!!!!!!!

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home