Sunday, November 19, 2006

Where have I been?

I hate to say it... but nowhere in particular... blogging has been losing it's appeal. Not sure why... feels like a job though. It's not supposed to feel like that... It's supposed to be fun, enjoyable even. So where do I go from here? Not sure. Might take a break though. So, if I am not around... it may be that I am taking a break... it may be that I am not coming back... but as long as the site is up and running... then I am taking a break. If the MiM.com comes down... it means I have quit. So keep checking back... because the site is still up and running... so that means I will be back. ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger Charlyn said...

No!! Don't go!

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

WHAT, ok we need to have a talk mister because uhhh hello you are a daily read and that's like someone saying Oh, well we just decided to stop publishing Newsweek, or the NY times, or People Magazine, cause well we just did

So talk we will mister

1:53 PM

 
Blogger amelia said...

It's so sad when a blogging friend quits, especially ones you don't know in person because then you lose contact all together! sniff. sniff.

8:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwe. I'm so sad!

7:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right: blogging shouldn't feel like a chore. Sometimes it takes a little time away to refresh ourselves...so: refresh! refresh! refresh! and then come back to us. Otherwise, we'll miss you.

9:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Jes. Refresh, refresh. And as a dad of 4, you don't need any more chores so I don't blame you. Although, I'd hate to see you totally go.

5:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? You mean my comment wasn't so inspiring that you're not already blogging again?

11:28 AM

 
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Refresh, take a sabbatical, but just make sure you come back!

12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the same thing unannounced for a while. It was good. Feeling more refreshed now.
Hope you and your family are doing well.

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home