Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Anybody need a Russian nuclear submarine? I have one if you need one.

Last night I dreamed that I was stealing a Russian Nuclear Submarine.
I don't remember any of the details. But if anybody needs one, let me know... because I guess I have one.

What's that all about?

I also dreamed that I had a friend that would leave the door open when she would pee in a public restroom... It was one of those combination bathrooms where either a guy or a girl could use the bathroom. Kind of a big empty bathroom with one toilet and one sink in it. And she would just walk in and drop her drawers for all the world to see. Now Sydney pees with the door open all the time... only she doesn't do this in public... besides that, this friend in my dreams wasn't Sydney. I don't know who it was. Isn't it amazing that in your dreams that you can be such good friends with a person that you can pee in front of each other with the door open, but you don't even know the person's name?

Anyway, those were my dreams last night. Strange.

So, the question is:

Are you a door open or a door closed kind of person? (Speaking in terms of the privacy of your own home... of course.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home