Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Fly My Little Blogging Bird, FLY!

You know you are not much of a blogger when someone tells you that you should keep up with your site but you didn’t even know that you have a site, much less that you actually posted to this anonymous site! This has been taken as a sign that this baby bird is going to be pushed out of the mothers nest to take her first nose dive to the ground in the world of blogging. Yes all….. I have my own site that has one post on it that I had no idea I had even posted too. Oops! My bad! This has prompted the designing of my own site as I have been sitting perched upon the edge of our bogging nest, to chicken to fly on my own. This will save our marriage as Ben and I will not have to fight about who is stealing whose comments by posting on the same day. This way our egos will crash and burn on our own merit. (By the way, Ben posted earlier this morning, please read his post as well) I will still comment on the Married in Minnesota site, but please don’t let this little very young blogging bird hit the ground. Once Ben is done with the site, we will let you know that I will be taking that final fatal leap! (Or push)!
Please help this little beautiful bird soar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home