Friday, August 05, 2005

New Template...

I decided to change it up a bit... Thanks to my template design mentor, Eddie , I was able to do most of this on my own... although, I must admit that I am a quick study. ;) Also, I liked the wood background because it works with the deck in the masthead... otherwise I would have changed it. What do you think of my first attempt at a template design? One question I do have for Jes or Eddie... how do I get my side bar on the left side of my posts? I have done it before... just can't remember. Also, the Married in Minnesota on the masthead... do you like it, or is it too much like a post card? I can quickly adjust this... anybody have a cool font they want to send me that they think might look good with the picture?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home