Friday, August 12, 2005

She's like a woman...

Yahoo Messenger... WHY must you torment me so?? My LAUNCHcast is not working... I try so hard to be patient... I ask your online help a question only to get some "answer bot" asking me for one word questions. Are you screening my calls? Don't you want to talk to me? I feel you mocking me when I turn away. You keep my office from experiencing the joy of music from my own personal radio station. Every now and then, you give me a glimmer of hope as I hear some "click" over my speakers... only to find that you are still not playing my favorite tunes. At $29.00 per year, I own you. Work, Dang It! You are like a woman. Some days you play beautiful music and other days you are stubborn and temperamental... I can't figure you out. We used to have such a wonderful thing going... What went wrong? I ask myself, "What have I done? Is it me that has changed? I haven't changed any of the settings on my computer... yet you ignore my requests."

But, alas, love is blind...

Though you frustrate me, I am totally whipped by your mesmerizing voice... so I will continue to try and establish a relationship with you... some sort of connection. What must I do? What do you want from me? PLEASE come back.

I am nothing without you.

Disclaimer: Before you jump all over me... like some of the first comments... PLEASE refer to the post listed immediately below this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home