Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A weekly dissappointment.

Dear Snack Machine Vendor Guy,

You may have recently noticed that your sales on TGI Friday's Potato Skins snack chips have dropped drastically on our campus... please allow me a few minutes of your time to take the opportunity to share a couple of the reasons why this has happened. Recently, I have changed offices on campus and I no longer work where I used to; therefore, I no longer purchase the TGI Friday's Potato Skins snack chips from machine located 20 steps from my old office door. While this is a good thing because I am no longer staring at them everyday as I walk passed that snack machine, I do still occassionally like to purchase a bag. Ever since you have placed a snack machine in the student center, buttons B5 and B7 do not work. This just happens to be where both the TGI Friday's Potato Skins Bacon and Cheddar and Sour Cream and Onion snack chips are located. The reason sales have declined on these chips is not because they aren't filled with yummy goodness that causes your tasted buds to tingle with flavor every time one places one of these delectable chips on their tongue. It is because the buttons don't work. Each time I go to purchase a snack I attempt to purchase a bag of the Bacon and Cheddar chips and each time the key pad flashes b5 error! b5 error! So then I attempt to purchase my second favorite flavor which is Sour Cream and Onion and each time the key pad flashes b7 error! b7 error! I am frustrated at least once a week because the chips are within my abbilities to obtain... if it were not for the glass barrier and a couple of buttons that don't work. I realize that there are other snack machines located on campus that have TGI Friday's Potato Skins snack chips; however, the opportunity costs are too great... that or I am too lazy walk to one of the other machines. Please fix this dilemma for me. If you can’t please adjust the bag of Bacon and Cheddar so its wrapper is not smiling at me... it only further frustrates me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home