Thursday, August 25, 2005

You don't look a day older than 27...

I woke up next to a masterpiece this morning... a masterpiece that was created specifically with me in mind. Yes, my friends, Sydney is a work of art created by God, for me. I am a blessed man. Her beauty is unsurpassing. She has a twinkle in her eye that is so what I need most days. She helps to bring laughter, and contentment to my soul and she helps me keep things in perspective. She has luscious lips... thick lips... and a smile that would make anyone's day a little brighter. Oh, and Little freckles. Cute freckles. This canvas that we call "Sydney" is priceless. But her beauty is not only skin deep. She has a personality that meets my every need; a beauty that springs from the deepest part of her.

What can I say? I am a man in love.

Happy "28th" Birthday Sydney!

*Note for everyone else reading this... Sydney is really 29... but for some reason, she thought she was going to be 28 this year... so just humor her.*

Besides that... she looks like she is about 19 anyway... so I guess she can be whatever age she wants to be. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home