Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Here are some socks!

Nothing says " I love you" like a few pairs of socks... don't you think? Not any old socks, but fuzzy, warm, multicolored socks. When I gave Sydney her present last night... (Because I was so excited to give them to her that I couldn't wait until today) the look on her face was great. She was extremely excited. I believe her comment was, "Cool!"

and then...

"You took notes!"

She was completely surprised; AND I was able to give her something that had "Sydney" written all over them.

I didn't give her a card... but I think the socks said it all.

I love you Sydney. Happy Valentine's Day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

so sweet

Happy V-Day you two

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

Nice. That is what matters, taking notes, paying attention. But with 18 kids you apparently know all the right things to say to win a woman over. That girl loves you.

10:33 AM

 
Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

You are probably the only guy in the entire world who got away with giving his wife socks for Valentines Day.

2:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no pictures of the nice, warm fuzzy socks. I think that rocks!

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home