Monday, June 19, 2006

Cars


Jake, Mickers, Bug Bug and I went to the movie Cars for father's day... it was an enjoyable time. We had a great time... laughing, munching on popcorn, drinking Coke. The movie cars was top notch. I found myself falling in love with a blue animated porsche named Sally. It's no wonder Lightening McQueen was "Smitten" with her... cute little boxter with a tattoo of pinstriping on her rear end. That'll do it for anyone... What a great movie... enough adult humor to keep it interesting for all the mom's and dad's in the audience, but great underlying themes about doing the right thing, thinking about more than yourself and helping those in need.

Great Flick! Kids loved it!

...so it was worth the small investment to go... 4 matinee tickets and a bag of popcorn and 2 pops was $29.00. *CHOKE*

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to see this movie - I'm glad you gave it good reviews!!!

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

"cute little boxter with a tattoo of pinstriping on her rear end. That'll do it for anyone..."

ahahaha, so that's what I've been missing all along

Sounds like a fun father's day outing

10:40 AM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

Good times. I remember the movies being so much more amazing when I was a kid. Now the screens are even bigger and there are more snacks. I am sure the kids had a great time. Happy Father's Day Ben.

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Greg said...

Okay… I had a better comment but after posting it twice and BEING REJECTED TWICE this is the extent of it…
Women are propositioning my husband with Favors for a free education, and knowing the pinstripping on the rear is irresitable… who knew all I needed was a pinstripped rear end.. just not brown…. Any suggestions..?????

11:52 AM

 
Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

I need to take my kids to see that movie. It looks good! Gonna have to wait until pay day though!

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Jennboree said...

Glad you had a good father's day! How was the camping?

Hubby and I went on a movie date Saturday and nearly choked over $8 for a coke and popcorn. At least the movie was good!

12:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you liked it because I am taking the kids to see it this week:)

3:44 PM

 
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Looks like you got a comment out of Sydney on that one! Ha!

9:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the movie. We're fans of animated flicks anyway, and this takes the cake.

My favorite part was where he was driving backwards. I couldn't stop laughing!

8:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i luv this movie i wish i was a part of it well my faviorte part was when mator was in the hilcopter and yep my name is SALLY thats what my friends call me

10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home