Thursday, June 08, 2006

EDDIE!


I JUST SAW EDDIE ON THE TONIGHT SHOW WHEN THE MAVERICK MANIACS WERE BEING INTERVIEWED JAY LENO'S FUNNY INTERVIEW GUY!

I was like... "HEY! I KNOW THAT GUY!!!!" (Even though you were way in the back... tell those other "big"guys standing in front of you to get out of the way!! Sheesh!)

I was looking for you as I watched the game... I am stalking you from Minnesota... Cause you are famous! HA!

How cool are you my friend!

Now... Sydney and I are off with the family on our free weekend!

See you Monday!

OH... Go Mavs!

9 Comments:

Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

awe, man! I was watching The Tonight Show with my hubby last night and MISSED it! Then again, I didn't know to look for anyone.
But how cool is that?

I hope you have fun this weekend! It's always nice to get away for a couple days!

8:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to tell us how your free weekend goes! Have fun fun fun.

9:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad. i feel so left out. i didn't get to see eddie.

free weekend? can i have one of those, too?

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Boo. I missed it. I'm so sad! I saw it on his site at exactly 10:58 last night, and so I RAN into my room and turned on the t.v., and they were JUST wrapping up the segment, so I saw NOTHING. So mad. Boo.

BOO I SAY!!

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Jenny said...

Coooollll pic of Eddo!

2:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Eddo!!

10:30 AM

 
Blogger Aim Claim said...

Look Eddie... you have converted a Northerner!!!

Go Mavs is right!

Get ready, two down, two to go!

Takin' Miami by storm!

3:09 PM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

Ha Ha, thanks for the shout out Ben! Sorry I haven't been by lately, but I am catching up slowly but surely and I haven't forgotten about you guys.

sounds like the resort was pretty nice and the time was well spent. I could sure use a resort get away myself right now... next time don't call your brother, call Uncle Eddo! I'll at least do a few dance routines and entertain everyone!

7:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home