Thursday, July 13, 2006

So I suppose I should post....

It's been crazy at work... but I figured I made y'all wait long enough... Vacation was great. I have come to the realization that I could spend the rest of my life on vacation and be perfectly fine with it. Kids had a great time... to many stories to list. So rather than telling you them all, I will post pictures. Pictures say a 1000 words, so why should I. I will add a little commentary as needed:

Jake and Dad in our "fear no fish" hats... Jake learned to take his fish off the hook... so he "fears no fish" ... or at least he "fears no sunfish" anyway.

Here is Micker Mackers. I am biased, but she is SUCH a cutie.

Bug and Mick amidst the bubbles.

Dad and the great Benjino!


Jake Kneeboarding for the first time. What a stud.


Micker Macker's first time tubing. Good times!

Jake's got my back.

Anyway, had a few more pictures but blogger is retarted. So, I will load them later... including one of my "Sexy wife" Sydney and myself together... needless to say, "I am in Love." ...so stay tuned.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like such a great family vacation! Almost makes me wish I was a kid again.

Okay. I'll admit it. It DOES make me wish I was a kid again.

I think I'll make some KoolAid tonight.

10:09 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Such fun pics, looks like a good time was had by all.

And YES we want to see pics of your HOT wife. Show that lady off and let us all fawn over her.

11:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always dreamed of living on a lake. These pictures make me want it bad!

11:25 AM

 
Blogger steve said...

Glad you had a great vacation!

Your kids are just adorable! (way to go Syd!)

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Charlyn said...

Wouldn't it be great if we all could vacation forever?!

Looks like good times were had by all. There is something about being back in a routine though, isn't there?

Love the pics!

10:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! Awesome being in love with your best friend. :-)

6:54 AM

 
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Looks like a wonderful family vacation. In my more wistful moods, I dream of being independently wealthy and being a traveling explorer all the time. But, oh well, I live in the real world. Shucks!

8:40 PM

 
Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

What an awesome vacation! Isn't it nice to just kick back and spend time with the family? I wish we could have vacation all the time...maybe I can convince the company to let my husband work only 2 weeks a year and vacation the rest...that would be nice!

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Yea! It's the McMinn's! Y'all look so happy. So glad you had a wonderful vacation!

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home