Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Still here...

Sorry about the lack of posts... it has been a combination of several things... one being that work is really busy and the other is the fact that I can't think of what to post. I have a short week this week... Our church is sponsoring a Neil Anderson conference on Wednesday Night, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I guess Neil is supposed to be very well reknowned in some Christian circles, although I must admit that I have never heard of him. But then, I live under a rock... so that doesn't surprise me. I am running the sound board on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I have a special prayer request for my friends from Nepal. They will be attending the Friday night session so please pray that they would be able to hear the God's Truth. I am excited that they are coming... I have been praying for them since I visited them in Nepal.

Then on Monday, I am taking our Youth Group to Valley Fair... which is an amusement park like 6 Flags. On Monday, this will be me... riding the "Wild Thing." And I will be riding the Power Tower and eating funnel cakes and Dip 'n Dots and Mini Doughnuts and riding the Rip Tide and whatever other new rides they have and going to the Pepsi Imax Theater... even though I don't like Pepsi. So it shall be exciting. Good times ahead! Anyway... that's what's goin' down right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

I know the feeling... I havent had a good post in me for a while

3:48 PM

 
Blogger Charlyn said...

Cool, we might be headed to six flags for K's 16th bday soon. So much fun!

I'll be praying for your friends on Friday!

4:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! That's so great that you are involved with the youth at church. :) Have fun!!

8:33 PM

 
Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

Two things...

1. I always enjoy reading your posts, even if it they aren't really about anything...

2. I want a funnel cake...

;)

9:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home