Monday, October 02, 2006

All I need is a bullet...

and a gun...

Okay... I have both. But I am this close to using them...

The dog chewed up Micker's glasses. Mick fell asleep on the way home from Grandma's and Grandpa's house and took her glasses off and placed them in her lap. When she got out of the van, they fell to the ground. Buddy found them the next morning and proceeded to chomp on them.

It's not his fault... or Micker's fault... it was an accident... a $200+ accident... but an accident none-the-less.

Maybe if we sell the dog... we can make enough to pay for the glasses?

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

oh no, poor mickers, i bet she feels like it was her fault

2:28 PM

 
Blogger Charlyn said...

Dogs. It's a love hate relationship.

I got glasses when I was 3. My parents had to replace them soooo many times throughout my childhood. Start a glasses fund! ;)

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

ohhhhh, that stinks.

9:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is not cool....

When I was 5, this kid who rode our bus loved to smack me between the eyes so my glasses broke. It happened 3 times before my brother beat the daylights out of the kid, and his parents paid for my glasses. But that was in the 70's and glasses were probably only $50. haha

2:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh i feel you about the cost of glasses! That stinks!!!

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

Glad my hubby isn't the only one who talks about "getting rid" of the dog. But yeah, I could see why you'd be so upset!

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home