Wednesday, October 04, 2006

"Everyone likes Boobies"

Conversation heard as I was fixing the kitchen sink last night...

Bug Bug: "Mommy... everyone like's boobies."
Sydney: "What did you say? Every one likes buoys?"
Bug Bug: "No.. boobies"
Sydney: "What... I can't understand what you are saying... Buoys? Boys?"
Bug Bug: "No. BOOBIES?"
Sydney: "Boobies?"
Bug Bug: "Yes. Boobies."
Dad from under the sink: "Guys like boobies."
Bug Bug (with a confused look on her face.): "No Dad. Boys don't have boobies."
Dad: "But they like them..."
Sydney: "Do we really need to have this conversation?"
Dad: "I'm just sayin..."
Sydney: "All we need is for her to go into Sunday School saying that "boys like boobies."
Dad: "Good point."

End of conversation.

9 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I am shooting you the "death look" right now, ok well maybe I'm trying not to laugh while shooting you the "death look", ok maybe I'm really just laughing

BEN you're horrible (funny but horrible)

9:11 AM

 
Blogger steve said...

HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny!!

2:42 PM

 
Blogger amelia said...

Hilarious!!!!

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I think Jubal hiccuped at the end of his laugh.

You're going to be in trouble Ben McMinn. We're ALL giving you "the look" now.

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Charlyn said...

Reminds me of when the girls told our son J that horny meant likes to dance. He proceeded to dance around yelling "I'm horny!"

Another one you don't want repeated in Sunday school!

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Jennboree said...

Okay, Ben...there's honesty and then there's JUST KEEP QUIET AND LET YOUR WIFE HANDLE IT!

haha...thanks for the laugh though, Bug Bug

12:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe

6:38 AM

 
Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

Too late...it's been said...you guys are in so much trouble!

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I know this is nearly a month old so I'm not sure you'll ever see this comment but this sounds like something out of my house. My three year old has developed a habit of grabbing my a$$ when I'm changing clothes.

No CLUE where she picked that up from...

12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home