Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Errant Nose Hairs...

Someone get me a nose hair clipper. I must be getting older because my nose hairs are beginning to grow. I have no idea why this occurs... why you can go 33 years of your life and no nose hair growth and then suddenly: BAM! Nose hairs that need to be trimmed. This is so completely beyond my scope of comprehension. And what do you do when you get nose hairs that start growing? Well, I just pull them out with my thumb and pointy finger... and while it looks like I am picking my nose... I am actually just yanking the errant nose hairs out of my flared nostrils.

And, just so we are clear, ...if my eyes are watering... it wasn’t a booger... it was a nose hair.

WOW. I just googled nose hair trimmers and there are numerous models and styles of nose/ear hair groomers. 3 immediate thoughts come to mind:

1. My EAR hair is going to start growing?

And

2. If I am going to buy a Nose hair groomer... I am going to only use it for my nose and not my ears too... there is something entirely wrong about clipping your ear hairs and then sticking that same trimmer up your nose.

AND

3. If and when I do get around to purchasing said product... I am going to purchase the “Turbo-Groomer 5.0” because it just sounds cool. It looks pretty cool too... complete with the "rotary trimmer for nose hair" and the "clipper style trimmer" for ear hair I presume?


3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

ICK

9:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.... yeah, if a forest of ear and nose hair is what you have to look forward to, I say go for the power tool.

;-)

7:13 AM

 
Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

Well, if it makes you feel better, my husband has 2 hairs on his right eyebrow that won't stop growing...they're like an inch and a half longer than the rest of the hairs on his eyebrows. When he forgets to cut them down, I pick at them...I can't help it. They just stick out there!

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home