Friday, March 09, 2007

I know I posted something about cell phones before...

HOWEVER... for some reason my archives are missing the whole month of March 2005 and I believe that is when I purchased my last cell phone...

I remember ranting about "the fact that we live in a steel sided house that is lined with lead which will not allow for a cell phone signal to breach the walls of this impenetrable fortress and that while we are very thankful that we are protected from the radiation / fallout from a nuclear blast... that it was frustrating that we could not use a cell phone in our house..." I said something like that anyway...

WELL... times have changed. And thanks to the GLORIOUS technology that has been incorporated into the Motorola RAZR V3. We are now able to have not one, not two... but sometimes 3 (count them) 3 bars in our house at times. So, Sydney and I, for the past month have been able to call each other at any moment. I have a hotline straight to the most beautiful woman in the world and she is at my beck and call anytime I want (Okay, that might be a stretch.) ...for FREE even. My own personal "Hottie line." :) How cool is that?

...Now if it would only be possible for God to carry a Motorola RAZR V3... I would be set.

Anyway internet, the key is that we have now reached the 21 st Century out on the edge. We no longer live in the bermuda triangle of cell phone signals...

Wow... that was going to be a quick introduction into the fact that I downloaded Tiger Woods PGA TOUR '06 for my cell phone yesterday... and that, after about 4 hours of playing it last night... that I am now an expert. I can't believe that my cell phone can play cool video games... so someone download the game and I will challenge you to a match. I will even let you practice... cause you would need it...

Did I mention that I am AWESOME at Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06?

EA SPORTS. It's in the game.

6 Comments:

Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

You are getting a bit spoiled...don't ya think? Seriously! Who needs a cell phone with cool EA video games you can download and play with while driving...okay, maybe not driving...but still! Next think you know, we'll be reading a post you sent from your new RAZR. No, I'm not jealous...not at all! Okay. I'm just a little jealous! (There's not a nose/ear-hair trimmer attached to that thing by any chance, is there?)

10:54 AM

 
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Welcome to the 21st century McMinn's!

I know how you feel though. Last year at camp was the first year that my phone got 1-2 bars. Nobody else's phone worked and it was a 15 min. ride by boat to be able to use their cell.

I was able to get text msgs on the NBA finals. GO MAVS!

7:47 AM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

My own personal "Hottie line."

This line was genius! Loved it.

7:59 AM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

Where is your header image? It is gone...

8:00 AM

 
Blogger Greg said...

Eddie-

After people download IE 7.0 my header disappears... not sure why... Can you look at my template and see why this is occurring?

9:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got a motorola KRAZOR for christmas, and it is AWESOME. i have yet to find a place that I don't have signal.

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home