Thursday, July 27, 2006

Congratulations are in order...

As of yesterday, it has been 9 years since Sydney became mine, choosing to forsake all others.

It's been the best 9 years of my life. I love her approximately 9 times more than I loved her back then. It is such a great feeling when you look back and you know, without question, that you made the right choice.

Sydney is the best and I am a blessed man.

(On a side note, I had a nightmare that Sydney told me she was pregnant AGAIN! ... it was one of those dreams where you wake up in a panic and then realize it was just a dream. Talk about relief! Whew. I love kids and I love our family... but 4 kids are plenty.)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this while talking to Sydney!! She giggled that you were funny. She loves you much.

9:34 AM

 
Blogger Jennboree said...

Sounds like pizza is in your very near future!

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

congrats on nine great years, it's obvious you two are made for each other

11:04 AM

 
Blogger steve said...

Hey there. It is Steve Sporre from "Following God's Will"... I am really REALLY not trying to spam ya but I thought I would let all of my blog friends know that my full length 11 song album is finally here!! I am really excited about it and want to thank all of you for your prayers. Get More info at my Blog... again I am sorry for the "Spam" but many of my Blogger friends asked me to tell them when it was completed!!

And PLEASE help me spread the word and the music!!

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations are definitely in order. Wow, 9 years and 4 kids. Y'all deserve a medal.

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I bet you'll be having pizza tonight;)

7:33 PM

 
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Way to go McMinn's! Brian and I are two years and 1 1/2 weeks and 4 kids behind you!

Y'all are a wonderful family. Congrats!

7:32 AM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

wait, what? You only have 4 kids? GET OUT! I thought you had at least 8 already...

4:09 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh boo! I can't believe I missed this!! Well, congratulations late then!!

Yay!!!

10:50 AM

 
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Congratulations!

Ah, the bigger the family the better. I came from a family of eight and don't regret it.

Of course, I realize that that is a lot of responsibility in every way.

Continued to be blessed.

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

Congratulations! Scott and I celebrate 9 years in November. Seems just like yesterday...time flies when you are having fun, huh?

4 kids are plenty, but with all that pizza...you just never know!

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home