Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Land of Canucks.

That's where I was... and just so you know... canucks is not a derogatory name because the canadians have a hockey team called the Vancouver Canucks.

Glad I am back home though... I did purchase a Wii up in Cananada... So the trip wasn't fruitless. Although I will say that I am sick of hearing about Hockey and how great they are compared to the US... and how their women's junior national hockey team just kicked our butts. We have a women's junior national hockey team? And they played Cananada?

Okay.

And you say you beat us? Hm.

Good job I guess. *shrug*

Did I tell you that I am glad to be back?

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlyn said...

Welcome back "canuckle" head!

6:03 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Oh Shena's pun made me groan and laugh at the same time.

You bought a Wii? Are you addicted yet? Will two asian guys show up at your doorstep and challenge you to tiger woods golf like on the commercials? Or do you only get Canadians up there at the north pole?

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Alpha Dude said...

Welcome back.

5:19 PM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

You bought a Wii? Tell us more about it! Better yet, take pictures of your kids using it and then post them, here, now!

8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home