Thursday, April 05, 2007

Little things in life...

I will say that life would not be the same without Bug... (or any of my kids for that matter, but today I am focusing on Bug.) I had to run some paystub information down to Sydney as she was waiting in the van. As I approach the window, from the depths of the van comes a: "Hey Day-ad!" Bug has this southern drawl for some reason... not sure where she gets it and if she didn't look so much like her mother... we would begin to wonder if she was ours. Ha! The thought just crossed my mind that... maybe I need to start wondering if she is mine. (The Schwan's Delivery man has a southern drawl come to think of it.)

Anyway... life just would not be the same with out Leah... she is a bright spot to a cloudy day... unless she is a crabapple. Then look out. But today... she's got nothing but love for her "Day-ad."

I am a blessed man. Hot wife and cute kids. Still don't know how I won that lottery.

I'll take it though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

Sanjaya! That is a sweet story!

haha. I don't think I got the proper usage down there, but I laughed out loud at the comment you left on my site and I plan to incorporate that phrasing into my own life.

You are a blessed man indeed and it's awesome to see that you realize it.

11:21 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Womb leaping.

I agree with Eddo, you are blessed.

1:52 PM

 
Blogger Dr.John said...

That is the very best kind of lottery to win. Better by far than the millions.

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home